This page collates key information about the prize and resources for innovators looking to enter the Data Driven Farming Prize.
Webinar for innovators
Information about the Prize:
Resources for innovators:
- Prize fact sheet – one pager which sums up the information about the prize background, the prize statement, criteria and timeline.
- Innovators handbook – a complete handbook to provide useful information and guidance for Applicants who wish to enter the Data Driven Farming Prize competition.
- GeoNode – an open source platform for sharing, layering and filtering geospatial data and maps. We have loaded and continue to update the platform with key datasets to enable you visualize and filter key data that may strengthen your solution.
- Data sets – examples of data sets that can be used by innovators. Innovators may use other data sets if they wish.
- Solutions – here you can download some information and examples of why, where and how digital solutions can support creating value from agricultural productivity.
- Digital Principles – the Principles for Digital Development are “living” guidelines that can help development practitioners integrate established best practices into technology-enabled programs.
- Online application form